We require all of our customers to meet the following general requirements:
- You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International drivers license.
- You must be at least 25 years of age.
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills. A pre ride evaluation will be conducted to verify you are skilled in the operation of the motorcycle.
- You must wear a full face helmet at all times while riding our Polaris Slingshot. These are available for rent from us if you do not have or wish to bring your own.
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental motorcycle
- You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental sportbike including but not limited to, drifting or burnouts
- We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the motorcycle in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
We require all of our customers to meet the following insurance requirements:
- Motorcycle insurance is required
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider. The cost for this is $15.00 per day and is not included in the rental rate. This insurance is mandatory and must be purchased by the customer prior to taking custody of the motorcycle.
- Medical insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the customer.
- If for any reason our slingshot gets damaged the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit
- All coverage and waivers are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the motorcycle or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. if you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication you cannot operate our motorcycles.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for the operation of your rental motorcycle.
***Our rental rules, must be acknowledged and adhered to at all times!***
Our Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
It is njslingshotrentals.com intent to keep this simple. As our customer you have our pledge that we will meet or exceed your expectation every time you rent from us!
- Reservations are dependent on slingshot availability.
- Reservations are accepted via the web page reservation system and by telephone.
- There are no refunds for undesirable weather but we will reschedule you and make certain your new reservation is first in queue.
- Slingshots will be held for 1 hour beyond the scheduled reservation time. If you’re running late call us!
- A security deposit of $1500.00 will be applied to your credit card before or at time of rental. The motorcycle operator will need to provide a valid credit card for the security deposit. We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your credit card it is not a charge.
- Our Slingshots have no mileage restrictions.
- Njslingshotrentals reserves the right to refuse service to anyone
- If you need to cancel a confirmed reservation we ask it happens at least 10 days prior to the start date of the reservation. If you are unable to cancel with us prior to the 7-day communication and cancellation period your rental purchase will be kept as CREDIT. Please plan your time accordingly.
- We do not offer credits or refunds for early returns, or any unused portion of the rental period.
Our Accepted Methods of Payment and Payment Policies
- We accept the following major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover.
- We do not accept any form of Check.
Our Business Hours:
- We are open 7 days a week.
- WE DO NOT KEEP REGULAR DESK HOURS, we are flexible and love it! Call us or email us, we are here.
- Reservations can be made anytime using our website.
- Holidays – Holiday pickups and returns are available by appointment.
Our Motorcycle Operational Policies
- Your rental will be provided with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel. Please return it the same way. A fuel charge will be added if it returns with less then what was given to you.
- Please report any mechanical problems to us immediately.
- Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage by not adhering to inspecting the bike before you ride it. If it has a flat or leak do not ride it. Treat the bike like you are riding your own.
- Lost key is $75.00.
- Excessive tire wear from misuse will result in you being charged for a replacement tire plus installation.
- If you get a ticket or run a toll you are responsible for it. It will be billed to you.
- Flat tires are not covered
- Towing is not covered